do others take advantage of you?
Are you the one who is always picked on?
Do you feel like you are being bullied?
Do you avoid conflict, afraid of not knowing what to say, or that you might lose your cool?
Has This Become All Too Familiar?
Some people experience these situations every day at work, for others it’s in their personal relationships. Whichever way, their self-esteem and sense of worth gets beaten down, and it can often feel like their life is in tatters.
To help those people who experience this I offer an 8 session group programme. During this time participants learn practical skills to assist in communicating in an assertive and healthy manner. These skills will enable them to gain a greater sense of self-worth and self-esteem.
The desired outcome for participants is that they will be able to:
- Communicate more effectively
- Learn how to respectfully say “no”
- Confidently express opinions and needs
- Use strategies to prevent being manipulated by others
- Identify and eliminate negative thinking and negative self talk
- Express increased self-esteem
- Understand emotions (yours and others), especially anger, and be able to respond assertively
- Interact more effectively in personal relationships and the workplace